Updated as of July 30, 2022
We are excited to be holding the upcoming ASCE 2022 Convention in-person this October in Anaheim, California. We are also sensitive to the changing environment with respect to COVID-19 and are dedicated to hosting an event that has the best interests of our guests front of mind. ASCE is committed to holding an event where everyone feels safe. To accomplish this, we have updated our ASCE 2022 Convention attendee policy concerning COVID-19, which can be found below.
- You can review Disneyland Resort COVID-19 protocols and practices for more information.
- ASCE strongly encourages you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, wear masks if desired or immunocompromised, and take safety precautions to protect yourself and fellow attendees.
- Any attendee who is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or any concerns they have been infected may not attend in-person activities, but instead should isolate in accordance with CDC protocols.
- ASCE will continue to monitor the CDC COVID-19 Community Levels and adjust protocols as necessary.
COVID-19 Attendance Policy
Please be aware that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists anywhere other people are present. Any person who chooses to travel to and/or participate in this conference:
- acknowledges that they are aware of the inherent risk of exposure to the COVID-19 virus while attending the conference;
- recognizes that COVID-19 is a highly contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death;
- assumes all risks arising from their decision to attend, including but not limited to infection from other vaccinated or unvaccinated participants, hotel staff, hotel guests, or other persons; and
- waives liability against ASCE, its officers, directors, employees, agenda, contacts and volunteers for any loss, damages, or suffering related to exposure to COVID-19
By virtue of their attendance, all attendees agree to comply with all safety procedures established by ASCE as well as any other protocols put in place by the host sites, travel facilities, or any other applicable authorities.
Please stay with us for up-to-the-minute information on ASCE 2022 Convention. You can review the Disneyland Hotel's COVID-19 protocols and practices for more information.