Power Pairing: Engineering Innovation with Diverse Teams
Research shows businesses are more successful and generate higher profit margins when they have diverse talent. Because diverse project teams drive innovative solutions, the ability to lead diverse teams with intention requires fostering power pairings within teams and leveraging technical expertise. Attend this roundtable session to understand key strategies project managers implement to develop successful teams, produce optimal results, and integrate diverse perspectives and technical expertise to generate cutting-edge solutions.
At the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Discuss lessons learned from leading diverse teams and the power of integrating diverse perspectives.
- Discuss how to leverage perspective differences among design project team members to produce improved outcomes and solutions.
- Outline best practices in fostering a dynamic, open environment and inclusive communication.
- Discuss simple and effective strategies to be a diplomatic and attentive team leader.
- Identify key strategies for implementing tactical leadership within project teams.