Short Course: Envision Sustainability Professional (ENV SP) Credentialing Workshop
PDHs: There are no PDHs for this session.
Purpose and background
The Envision Sustainable Infrastructure Framework (Envision), published by the Institute for Sustainable Infrastructure (ISI) is quickly becoming globally recognized as a highly credible approach to plan, design, and deliver more sustainable, resilient, and equitable infrastructure.
The use of Envision helps enhance social, environmental, and economic project outcomes (the "triple bottom line"). This increases the total return on investment from building new public infrastructure projects. ISI trains people to become Envision Sustainability Professionals (ENV SPs) and verifies projects. This workshop will provide a detailed review of the Envision framework (see course outline below).
Benefits and learning objectives
After completing this training attendees will be able to:
- Read and interpret the 59 core Envision credits
- Understand how to use Envision to guide project planning and design
- See how multi-discipline collaboration will help with Envision implementation on projects
- Understand the "triple-bottom line" sustainability concept
- Understand the Envision project verification process
- Pass the online exam to become an ENV SP
Members: EB $675 | ADV $675 | ONS $700
Non-Members: EB $925 | ADV $925 | ONS $975