ASCE Tech Talk Tuesdays
The best of the best from ASCE’s Technical Groups & Institutes. Part of the ASCE virtual Convention and free to Convention registrants. The 6–week series will run Tuesdays from 1:00–3:30 pm ET, October 12–November 16.
ASCE Tech Talks will focus on multi-disciplinary technical topics, organized by top technical global leaders on topics from smart building solutions to objective resilience and everything in between on an innovative and interactive platform. Advance your knowledge in your specialty and gain insights from advances in other disciplines that will affect your projects.
- David Odeh, P.E., S.E., SECB, F.SEI, F.ASCE, Chair
- Heather Anesta, P.E., S.E., M.ASCE
- Robert Goldberg, Ph.D., M.ASCE
- Andrew Herrmann, P.E., SECB, F.SEI, Pres.12.ASCE
- Eric Loucks, Ph.D., P.E., D.WRE, M.ASCE
- Shah Rahman, MBA, M.ASCE
- Gregory Scott, P.E., M.ASCE
- Jeremy Varner, P.E., M.ASCE
- Nalah Williams. A.M.ASCE
ASCE Technical Areas
The Society’s discipline-specific institutes and technical groups bring together volunteers from around the world to advance the profession’s technical, business, and professional expertise. Knowledge, experience, and best practices are shared through conferences, workshops, peer-reviewed journals, books, manuals of practice, seminars, webinars, and consensus standards.
- Architectural Engineering Institute (AEI)
- Coasts, Oceans, Ports & Rivers Institute (COPRI)
- Construction Institute (CI)
- Engineering Mechanics Institute (EMI)
- Geo-Institute (G-I)
- Structural Engineering Institute (SEI)
- Transportation & Development Institute (T&DI)
- Utility Engineering & Surveying Institute (UESI)
- Committee on Technical Advancement (CTA)